02-18-2013, 10:10 AM
Free Member

I just found a great deal on hosting at Network Panda but am hesitant to move my sites there. Has anyone ever used Network Panda for hosting? I can't seem to find any reviews online. Thanks!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

02-18-2013, 01:43 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Due to high demand, all of our VPS plans have gone out of stock since November 21, 2012. We expect to have more VPS nodes available next month. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Quote:
Due to extremely high demand, currently all of our dedicated servers are sold out. We are planning to get more dedicated servers starting from mid-November. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
I would not touch them with a 30ft pole.
The following users thank seriesn for this useful post: velo.junkie (02-18-2013)
02-18-2013, 02:08 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriesn View Post
I would not touch them with a 30ft pole.
Thanks. I was looking at shared hosting for $2 a month; didn't see the VPS or dedicated were "out of stock."
02-18-2013, 02:10 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by velo.junkie View Post
Thanks. I was looking at shared hosting for $2 a month; didn't see the VPS or dedicated were "out of stock."
Out of stock is one thing but when you are 3 mo. behind on getting stock and do not update your site, that is unprofessional.
02-19-2013, 12:13 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

When in doubt, always check the whois:
Quote:
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: NETWORKPANDA.COM
Created on: 06-Dec-11
Expires on: 06-Dec-13
Last Updated on: 12-Dec-12

Registrant:
John Christopherson
1749 Broadway #3
New York, New York 12404
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS39.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS40.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
At most, the site is about a year old. I'm wary of new hosts. I'd never host a business site, anything important, etc, on any host that's less than 5 years old. I'd use it only for hobby/fun sites, something non-essential, and be sure to back itt up regularly -- and to your own local computer.

Remember that most hosts fail within 2 years. There are older, better choices for something important.

I'd look at a high quality hosts like Stablehost or Site5 instead. They're not going anywhere, and are very reliable.

Hope that helps.

Need a good web host? — Read our 2018 Review of the Best Web Hosts
Quite often, problems with web sites are caused by having a rotten web host. Worse yet, many hosts try to blame you (the customer) for the problems! So dump that lousy company. Say goodbye to slow sites, unresponsive support techs, and downtime. Find yourself a new host today. Whether you need shared, reseller, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or dedicated hosting, something on our list should be a good upgrade for you.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
The following users thank kpmedia for this useful post: velo.junkie (02-19-2013)
02-19-2013, 12:45 AM
Site Staff | Web Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by velo.junkie View Post
Thanks. I was looking at shared hosting for $2 a month
You can use a coupon with Stablehost:

Quote:
Use coupon code HALFPRICE and get 50% OFF any shared hosting plan in USA (Phoenix) or EU (Germany) from Stablehost.
from http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/deal...halfprice.html

The normal price is $3.95 -- this is under $2 per month.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
The following users thank admin for this useful post: velo.junkie (02-19-2013)