Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
08-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Free Member

Hello,

I'm looking a good and decent Direct Admin shared hosting with competitive price, but it looks like very hard to find it.

Is there any suggestion for me ?

Thanks.

Midave.com - Indonesian Herbal Medicines Online Shop
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

08-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

VMotionHost is one of the very few DirectAdmin hosts around. The panel is honestly outdated and nearly featureless. The panel has fallen out of favor in the past 5 years as a result, and will only continue to slide.

The only thing that concerns me with VMotion is that they've never really participated in conversations online. They update their Twitter feed here and there, and they can be seen in forums once every 3-6 months posting ads. In this industry, understand that no news is NOT good news! Too many hosts disappear too easily.

Honestly, your best bet is to use a good cPanel host, and let them migrate you from the DirectAdmin control panel to cPanel. Even Plesk 12 is a better solution these days. If you want to do this, look at a host known for quality migrations -- Veerotech, Stablehost or MDD Hosting.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
12-16-2014, 10:04 AM
Free Member

I am also looking for a server, I heard myserverplanet is good, will try that. If any one of you any prior experience with them please let me know.
12-16-2014, 10:25 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimhale View Post
I am also looking for a server, I heard myserverplanet is good, will try that. If any one of you any prior experience with them please let me know.
myserverplanet does NOT have DirectAdmin.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
02-02-2015, 01:57 AM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimhale View Post
I don't think that myserverplanet is having a direct admin shared hosting.
02-02-2015, 03:22 AM
Free Member

Why don't you get a VPS with DirectAdmin and set it up as a shared hosting? It will be easier for you, and there are also pretty cheap VPS's out there with DirectAdmin included as the DirectAdmin license if much cheaper for the hosting providers.
Closed Thread

Tags
directadmin