11-15-2014, 06:40 AM
Free Member

*** If I post in wrong place, please don't delete it and move it but leave the link for me to follow. Thanks!

I downloaded videos from DailyMotion and they are *.FLV,

then I used Any Video Converter Ultimate to convert them into *.MPG in order to use Ashampoo Burning Studio to burn DVD but no matter how many DVDs blank I tried to burn, the product still has no proper sound (strange and annoying audio.)

I have no idea how to config and setting, all I have to do is depending entirely on the program, so what should I do in order to burn *.FLV to DVDs and to enjoy them on any media players. By the way, both *.FLV and *.MPG files play perfect on computer.

Please see the attachment pictures.

Thanks for helping!

Attached Images
File Type: png flv.png (41.0 KB, 6 downloads)
File Type: png MPEG.png (38.6 KB, 7 downloads)
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

11-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Free Member

Why not use AviDemux for converting FLV to MPG, then 'Simple DVD Creator' for authoring, and then ImgBurn to burn the DVD? These softwares are free and are usually recommended by the experts on this site (admin, kpmedia, lordsmurf, and more).

Regards
11-18-2014, 08:06 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,307 Times in 982 Posts
I don't think you'll get much advice in detail because no one can tell you very much from a couple of still photos. There isn't enough information to go with. An FLV is a container, not a format, and it could be encoded in a number of ways. When you say you "converted" it to MPG, does that mean it was re-encoded to MPG? What are you burning to DVD disc, an authored "DVD" with a VIDEO_TS folder or just an MPG file as data?

PC media players are designed to handle a wider range of both standard and oddball formats and encodes. But if you insert a DVD disc into a player for your TV, that player expects strict formatting standards. Disc players aren't one-size-fits-all devices, they're programmed to recognize certain formats and to play them in a certain way. They're not universal "media players".