Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Edit Video, Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools
03-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Free Member

I belive the title sais it all?

I've captured a lot of VHS tapes with my ATI AIW 7500 card to my computer with YUY2 color space using the HuffYUV or lagarith codec as suggested on this site.

Now I will need to edit a lot of these footage. I will probably not need to add any effects or transitions to them. I just need to do some very advanced cut and joining between more then 30 files. I find it very hard to work with this large amount of footage in VirtualDub. I think it will be so much easier to do this with a more advanced editing software like Adobe Premiere. But will Adobe Premiere convert my footage to RGB when I drop them to a sequence and cause quality loss when I export them back to YUY2? If not; what sequence settings and export settings should I use to prevent this color space conversion and quality loss from happening?

By the way, I'm using Adobe Premiere CS5.5.
Will these settings do?

SEQUENCE SETTINGS:

EXPORT SETTINGS:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sequence-Settings.jpg (144.4 KB, 38 downloads)
File Type: jpg Export-Settings.jpg (87.6 KB, 37 downloads)
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors