Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
04-01-2015, 12:41 PM
Free Member

Hi KP,

I have reading your posts and we have interacted in past. Today i knock your door for advice on premium reseller hosting for my own sites. Below are my sites profiling

1) 10 wordpress sites with low traffic and more or less static content. no blogs
2) Real estate site with loads of pictures and properties. incremental data and blog. monthly 2k visitors due to email marketing. Plan is to increase the traffic in coming time. Performance matters as its business site. Wordpress based but no user signup or login.
3) CRM application built on cakephp to be used by 25 users. database will be same for above site. pictures will be major part of data storage.
4) Users and visitors will be more from UAE and India.
5) Real estate website is on vps at futurhosting and 10 small sites on reseller hosting at mddhosting.

Questions:-
1) Please suggest good premium webhost i can use for premium reseller hosting as i don't want to go ahead with VPS.
2) In one post i read you recommending to go for reseller hosting then vps.
3) does user location matter and based on that should i select the host.
4) i want to keep the cost to minimal. my main reason to move from futurehost is there service and downtime, secondly from mddhosting is limited resources.

In the end i want good host catering to middle east with cost as deciding factor.

Thanks in advance
AB
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

Closed Thread

Tags
reseller hosting