Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Copy DVDs, Duplicate, Replicate

LinkBack Thread Tools
04-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Free Member

I followed all the directions carefully from this post: http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/dvd-...dvdshrink.html
But when I try to select the Target Device in the "Backup" menu of DVD Shrink, the only option I get is "ISO file image." There's no mention of ImgBurn at all, even though I replaced the file with the Mod file like I was supposed to, in the x86 folder. I unchecked Enable Nero, so that wouldn't distract the program, but it's just not seeing IMG Burn at all. I guess I can just do the ISO image, and then go open up Img Burn and burn the disc that way, but it would be easier if I could jsut get DVD shrink to recognize Imgburn.

update --
Never mind, I downloaded the modified file from a different site, and now it works OK. There must have been a glitch in the first one.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors