Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

LinkBack Thread Tools
05-30-2015, 06:55 AM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,458 Times in 2,090 Posts
I've decided to sell two capture systems.

These are NOT old junky computers, but are based on either ATI AIW PCI or PCIe cards, and use either dual-core or quad-core CPUs. Everything you'll need to capture, restore, edit, author/burn DVD and Blu-ray, or encode streaming will be pre-installed, ready to go. This is essentially one of my systems, fully tweaked for professional video work. (All you'll need to add is a 2tb or smaller SATA drive for the capture drive, and connect up your VCR and TBC.)

I've not yet decided on the price, but looking to get about $400. (That's what it'd cost you to build the same thing, even using eBay.) Understand that these systems cost almost $1k to build.

They're not built yet -- and I'm in no hurry.
However, if you're interested, and ready to make a $100 down payment, I'll pull everything out one weekend and get it setup.

I also have some extra VCRs and DVD recorders in excellent regularly-serviced condition, and would consider parting with a JVC or Panasonic if the price was right.

If interested, PM me.

PS - I have another single-core IDE-based system (with SATA-I expansion card), complete with a DataVideo TBC-100 and set of Monsoon studio-grade speakers, available for $750. The buyer put down a deposit on it long ago, but I can no longer get a response from him. I plan to keep trying to reach him, but I'd be open to reselling this kit as well, and just refunding him.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

05-30-2015, 02:57 PM
Free Member

Should've posted it earlier before I acquired AIW PCI.