Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
06-02-2015, 10:06 AM
Free Member

I was looking through your website and it was very helpful.

You replied in my WHT thread about my need for hosting a dental website. Do you have a recommended host in particular that is located within Southern California? I was looking at innohosting and site 5. As you probably read, it will just be for a single site and space/bandwidth is not as important as reliability and speed for me. Although I did like hosts such as MDD and stablehost, in the end I think picking something in my state is probably the better bet and i'm not afraid to pay a little more for a good company.

Thanks.

This question was asked via email. Site Staff no longer answer tech questions via email, so that others may read and benefit from our expertise. Please continue the conversation here. Either login or join as a Free Member, and we can continue troubleshooting your video, photo or web related issue. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

06-02-2015, 10:09 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Innohosting is not a good choice, and they have far too many limits. For example, no serving streaming videos. In 2015, that's ridiculous.

Site5 is a good choice, and they have servers almost everywhere.

InMotion Hosting is in Los Angeles, and is an excellent choice.

Does it have to be in California? Stablehost is in Phoenix, and is excellent.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
08-14-2015, 04:54 AM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

If you ask me, I have several clients who are happy dealing with demontech.net - shared hosting service is fast.
All in all, just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
08-14-2015, 08:48 AM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,449 Times in 2,081 Posts
The OP never replied to this, so locking it.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
Closed Thread