Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
08-16-2015, 06:45 AM
Free Member

hello
i need offshore vps server my budget is 40$ per month
need cpanel for first month to install my vbulletin forum
i want to share links from third party websites never host any file on my server
share links for movies and music

Thanks in Advance
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

08-16-2015, 07:04 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

By "movies and music", I assume you want to host what's generally referred to as "warez". But almost every country has copyright laws, and will comply with takedown notices (including, but not limited to, the US DMCA).

The servers that are "bullet proof" (hosted in lawless lands) are going to be expensive, not cheap. Nor are they 100% secure -- even PRQ has been raided before, and they're the poster child for "ignoring DMCA". Worse yet, many of those server locations are deemed to be "bad neighborhoods", so downgraded or ignored by Google (assuming you want SEO).

Many hosts claim to "ignore DMCA", but their datacenters do not. That's because they tend to be kiddies/amateurs, not professional web hosts.

Some sites try to hide behind CloudFlare, but it's not as easy as it sounds. They'll use something cheap like EIG (Arvixe, etc), and host the site in a shared environment. By the time it gets so large that a VPS is needed, trying to hide in plain sight fails to work anymore.

Most quality hosts are located in mainstream North American and European countries. So "offshore" depends on what shore you're on. Looking at your IP, you're located in UAE, and may need to find hosting within your own country if it allows such content to be hosted there legally. Because it's not legal in most.

FYI: Your copy of vBulletin should be legit, not nulled, otherwise that will be taken down as well. It's not just links that get sites removed.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
08-16-2015, 07:11 AM
Free Member

i have vbulletin license .. i will move next month from uae to canada .. but its not allowed here and also webhosting also much expensive here .

if i made hide section in my forum only registered member can access .. i think this work well .. do you any good vps provider ..
08-20-2015, 05:08 AM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

All I know is that XXX is really good option to get offshore vps hosting in Netherlands.
They always, always bend over backwards to help any way they can, and that includes in the middle of the night, when other providers put their dummies on staff.

___

Admin edit: We do not allow hosts with hidden whois to be suggested. There is zero reason for a legitimate business to hide you they are. Furthermore, the site you mentioned is no longer in business anyway, as of June 2015 (two months ago). That usually means that it was an amateur/kiddie host, and not a business that others should rely on for their hosting needs.
Closed Thread