Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
08-19-2015, 05:36 AM
Free Member

hello

i need hosting like online.net yesterday i'm going to order dedibox from online.net but they only have monthly contract . i need semi annually and yearly contract ..

please tell me is there anyone except soyoustart or kimsufi
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

08-19-2015, 07:08 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Most people want to pay monthly, not annually. Why? (a) expensive, (b) don't trust the host to be quality
Never sign up for a VPS/dedicated host for an annual cycle.

Do you want quality or cheap?

If cheap, you get what you pay, and the OVH-owned Kimsufi is low-end servers. They have a reputation for poor support, and lack of caring. They're like EIG, but without Darth Vader and the Empire running it.

I'm not familiar with Online.net, aside from mixed (mostly negative) reviews.

I've never seen a good review for SoYouStart hosting.

If you need cheap, one that I'm looking at is Dacentec.com. But I've not used it. And I'd never use it for anything important.

For quality unmanaged dedicated hosting, we prefer something along the lines of WebhostingBuzz (~$100 month unmanaged), as those servers really do perform well. And their support is not useless like so many low-end hosts.

Need a good web host? — Read our 2018 Review of the Best Web Hosts
Quite often, problems with web sites are caused by having a rotten web host. Worse yet, many hosts try to blame you (the customer) for the problems! So dump that lousy company. Say goodbye to slow sites, unresponsive support techs, and downtime. Find yourself a new host today. Whether you need shared, reseller, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or dedicated hosting, something on our list should be a good upgrade for you.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
Closed Thread