08-09-2016, 10:15 PM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

Which is the best hosting which can handle 1 lac pageviews per month?
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

08-14-2016, 12:15 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

A spammer asked this question ... but it's a good question. So I'll answer it, even if the spammer OP is banned.

100,000 pageviews (pv) does really mean anything. What matters more is the kind of pages that are viewed. A plain HTML pageview will have a nominal effect on server resources. Inversely, a WordPress (dynamic PHP-based database-driven) site could have a substantial load with a mere 10,000 pageviews.

So the answer could be anything from shared to dedicated.

Generally speaking, both semi-dedicated (Stablehost, MDDHosting) and managed VPS (LiquidWeb, WiredTree, Knownhost) wold be your best choices. You can try to start shared, but don't be surprised if you're told to upgrade or leave.

The bigger issue is money. If you're generated that much traffic, you should be able to generate enough money from that traffic to pay for adequate hosting. Don't instead on $5 hosting when you need $50 -- and make that from the site!

Again, good question, just not from a good person.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
The following users thank kpmedia for this useful post: Relja (09-02-2018)
Closed Thread