Go Back    Forum > Featured > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
11-30-2016, 06:38 PM
Free Member

Question posted on this sub forum nearly three months ago by meeshu has not received a reply!?

Another poster in the same sub forum has also not received a reply after three and a half months!!??

Is everyone so busy that they can't answer the questions, even if it is to say that the question/issue is too difficult or impossible to resolve?

In my case, I can't afford Premium membership (at $20 per annum) as I'm unemployed and literally penniless, so I can't receive (higher) priority in getting my questions answered. And I understand that meeshu is in a similar situation.

But three months (+) seems a long time with receiving no reply at all(?)
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

12-01-2016, 01:00 AM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,458 Times in 2,090 Posts
There have been mitigating circumstances with staff health in recent months, myself included.

meeshu didn't read the rules and posted samples to MediaFire (which Staff will not download from; too many historical malware issues there). Correcting his mistake was put off, and just never happened. He also never bumped it.

FYI, rarely is is anything too difficult or impossible.

Ask your question.

And yes, Premium Member posts and our customers get our priority responses. It'd be nice if we lived in Star Trek, where money is not needed, and a person can concentrate on helping others or expanding arts and science. But unfortunately that's not the case. Greedy people still run the world. We're all slaves to $$$.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs