Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
01-15-2017, 11:31 AM
Free Member

I'm trying to decide between these Hosting companies and was looking for some advice on which to chose from.

I have never used Hosting in my life and I mostly don't know what I'm doing at the moment. All I know is to avoid EIG companies and not trust online reviews in general as most are paid by said companies or by others for whom they work as affiliates.

My intention is to learn how to use cPanel and build a small 3-5 page website with WordPress. I won't be bugging the Host with questions regarding this sort of thing, just technical problems that can/probably will one day happen regarding the Host's servers, etc.

They all satisfy my needs and have scalability, in case I need more disk space or bandwidth after a certain time.

I've read your recommended hosts but you have the Shared hosting empty and waiting to be updated.

Found a post here regarding BigScoots in which it seems they were frequently banned from WHT? How is the situation nowadays? Is their reputation better?

Regarding StableHost, I keep reading either 5 star reviews of extremely negative ones. Which ones to believe? Their prices are a lot cheaper than the others and they offer unlimited stuff which I find strange as there are no truly unlimited, well...anything.

MDDHosting seems to be a bit rude replying to emails and sometimes posts on WHT (granted some are just stupid and deserve it) and their popularity on Alexa seems to be decreasing a LOT! Why is that happening? Is that why Mike has been to active on WHT, fighting an apparent loss in popularity?

EuroVPS well...I've seem posts where they charged a lot of money to fix customers problems and I'm not up to pay 3000€ for them to fix something. Maybe those were extraordinary cases, but I can't take that risk. Is this a common thing to happen with other Hosts?

Do you have any thoughts you'd like to share to help me chose?
Thanks!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

01-20-2017, 08:02 AM
Free Member

If i am not late on replying on this post check these two hosting providers also kvcwebhost and removed
They are also offering great hosting services with great offers and customer care services.

Staff edit:
We do NOT allow "hidden whois" hosts to be recommended on this site. They chose to hide, so they shall remain unseen on this site. It's usually kiddies and amateurs that elect to have their info hidden, and professional companies rarely do this. Only KVC is a good host, but may not fit the needs of the OP, as he/she is in Europe and KVC servers are in USA.
Closed Thread

Tags
bigscoots, eurovps, mddhosting, stablehost, webhosting