Go Back    Forum > Featured > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
04-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Free Member

I'm trying to run my laptop to my (old school) TV. My (old school) TV only has a COAX "F" type input. If I run a VGA - TO - VIDEO CONVERTER from the laptop through to my (old school) VCR...(so I can tape and that VCR has a COAX "F" OUT for the TV)...I get a rolling picture and jaburnacky type.
SO...(I thought) OK I have a modulation issue.
So now my question is: If I run the VGA - TO - VIDEO CONVERTER to an RF MODULATOR VIDEO CONVERTER (WITH S VIDEO) and JUST USE THE YELLOW VIDEO LEAD out from the VGA - TO - VIDEO CONVERTER to the YELLOW VIDEO IN on the RF MODULATOR...and then THAT COAX "F" OUT to the VCR...should I now see a stabilized picture?
And...would the RED and WHITE (AUDIO) leads allow for sound through the TV...or would that connection have to use a separate amplified speaker? ..........If I had the money I would'ent have the problem....of course.
Thanks so much for your thoughts!!
please see [2] attached photos showing these componants

Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1.jpg (39.2 KB, 1 downloads)
File Type: jpg photo 2.JPG (11.0 KB, 0 downloads)
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors