Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
10-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Free Member

For the specs I'll quote an old for sale post. I trust that the specs are accurate but if in doubt, do your research. I'm pretty sure I've removed the head cleaning arm. If that makes a difference I can check it out.

This one doesn't have the remote. Euro power cord will be added upon request. Same with S-video cables.

The VCR is in good working order and recently cleaned.

Asking price 200 €. I will consider offers after the first week. Bank transfer, PayPal and cryptocurrencies accepted.

Ships from Finland. Shipping to most of the Europe will be over 50€ because of the weight of the VCR and size of good packaging.

Your post has been approved. Please note that it may have been edited to comply with rules for posting in the marketplace. We hope you're able to sell your video/photos/computer item, or locate your want — all for free, and better than you could on eBay or Craigslist. Thanks!

Quote:
Technical Data:
- Hi8 and Video8
- Video 8 HiFi
- Helix-FM-Recording with 2 Videoheads
- Audiorecording: FM-System (2 Channels)
- Videosignal: Standard CCIR, PAL
- SP und LP Speed
- Inputs/ Outputs: 3 Line In und 2 Line Out (EURO-AV / S-Video)
- Automatic head cleaning system with efficient spinning wheel
- High Speed Rewind in 1 Min. without tape head contact
- Overall Size: BxHxT 430x86x390 mm
- Weight ca. 5 kg

On Screen Display with comfortable foldable control panel for the most important informations.

Digital Signal Processor: many add on features are enabled by this. Each frame is stored in the signal processor for enabling a perfect single frame, time lapse or double and multispeed view up to 14x speed.

DCF: digital Comb Filter. This enables a crystal clear pic and a clean separation of color and black/white signals, thus preventing color border problems and jitter effects.

Lanc Remote: for controlling computer controlled video cut, title machines, camcorder or other players.

RTC Time Code: can be read, written and also added to prerecorded tapes for precise single frame cuts; no more lost frames!

Index search system: the tape may be screened for marked scenes or coded date signals (written e.g. by your videocamera).

Jog Shuttle and Jog Dial wheel: professional design with easy fingertip single frame selection or high speed search in both directions.

F-mechanics / drive: Super fast reacting, new developed, almost service free drive. Oversized Capstan and high speed >> and <<. Hi speed rewind enables the rewind of a 90 Cassette in 1 minute. The tape won't touch the drum!

More special effects: Edit Monitor, Edit Standby, Synchro Edit, Lanc Remote, RTC - Time Code, Voice Boost, OSD and screen menues via Data Screen!
Inputs / Outputs:
- Euro-AV= Scart = Line 1
- Line In 2 und 3
- Line Out 2 und 3
- Control S In
- LANC

Attached Images
File Type: jpg etu1.jpg (25.0 KB, 42 downloads)
File Type: jpg etu2.jpg (36.6 KB, 43 downloads)
File Type: jpg taka.jpg (33.3 KB, 42 downloads)
File Type: jpg rumpu.jpg (436.7 KB, 42 downloads)
File Type: jpg sisus.jpg (123.2 KB, 42 downloads)
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

11-02-2017, 07:57 AM
Free Member

This item has been sold.
Closed Thread