12-14-2017, 07:41 AM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

For quite some time I had this feeling that my online store’s response time was deteriorating, the only reason I could blame for the downturn in the monthly receipts and high bounce rate. I know I’m partly responsible for the negligence, but really I wasn’t aware of the full potential of my Magento store. I had no benchmark or even what “perfect” looked like.

First impression: I tried [spam] for three days of free trial and they seemed to know what they were doing. After a few clicks,my store was setup and I was really impressed by the performance of my store.

Right now, I feel like my store’s progressed. There’s no way the speed could have improved without the touch of an expert. After being fully satisfied, I’ve moved myself to a paid account.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

02-07-2018, 12:11 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Since this was a spammer, not spending much time to respond.
However, it does bring up some good points...

And that point is this: Magento is a resource hog. It hates shared environments. It even hates lower-spec VPS. Magento installs more than 10k+ files, and that's not even including any products. It eats I/O, it eats CPU, it eats RAM. It's slow to unusable on shared, and quickly runs into resource limits. Hosts either make you upgrade, or kick you off.

Magento needs a very optimized platform.

- Either shared hosting specificaly made for Magneto: Nexcess
- Or managed VPS/dedicated tweak to the needs of Magento: Liquidweb, Knownhost, InMotion, etc.
- Or just a good unmanaged box if you can tweak it yourself: IOzoom, Namecheap, etc

Need a good web host? — Read our 2018 Review of the Best Web Hosts
Quite often, problems with web sites are caused by having a rotten web host. Worse yet, many hosts try to blame you (the customer) for the problems! So dump that lousy company. Say goodbye to slow sites, unresponsive support techs, and downtime. Find yourself a new host today. Whether you need shared, reseller, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or dedicated hosting, something on our list should be a good upgrade for you.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
02-09-2021, 06:40 PM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

I am a spammer, and amasty.com is a scam site.

Last edited by willyboly15; 02-09-2021 at 07:06 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
cloud, hosting, magento, review