Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
06-01-2018, 03:56 AM
Free Member

I need a managed cloud hosting to start my website. I need suggestions to choose the best to start a business website. I need a cloud hosting services that is reliable and support 24 hours. Anyone experienced any of the mentioned cloud hosting so let me know the best I go for or any other hosting providers.

1. Cloudways
2. Host gator
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

06-01-2018, 05:55 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Hostgator is a lousy EIG brand, so that's out.
And Cloudways isn't necessarily ideal for your needs, either.

My question is why do you think you need "cloud hosting" for your site? What you have to understand is that the term "cloud" has no agreed-upon technical definition, and can mean anything from true N+1 architecture to simply being marketing for the same sort of hosting setup that exists 10-20 years ago.

What are the specs of the site?

If you're simply starting a new site, then it most likely can simply use quality shared hosting, and often at less costs. That includes companies like Siteground, InMotion, Stablehost, MDD Hosting and Knownhost ... to name just a few good companies out there.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
Closed Thread

Tags
cloud hosting