12-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Free Member

I've searched around and I see people alluding to a manual for this piece of equipment but does anyone have a link for one? Does anyone have one they could post to rapidshare or somewhere so I could get a copy? If someone could email me one I'd be happy to post it online for all to read. Thanks!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

12-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Site Staff | Web Development

I don't know that these devices came with a "manual" of any sort. All I've ever found was the in-box marketing materials that showed the various Vidicraft devices of the same generation.

Honestly, there's no need for a "manual" of any kind. The controls are straight-forward. It has a pair of sharpening knobs, and a pair of de-noise knobs (to counteract noise introduced by the detail enhancement process).

These were made for broadcasters, people that understand what terms like "core" and "VNX" meant. (VNX was a proprietary term explained on the side of the box, if I remember correctly.) There wasn't any kind of de-jargon document for laymen included, which is what folks typically seek.

What is it that you have a question about? I'll be glad to explain it for you.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
12-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Free Member

Thanks for the reply. Actually I am not in possession of this piece of equipment yet, should get it next week. And I concur that it seems to be pretty obvious how the controls work, and barring that experimentation is a great way to learn! I have lots of different pieces of gear, and if I don't get a manual I usually try to scrounge one up (not that I ever read them very much.) But in this case I guess I'm out of luck! I will be sure to post many screens in an appropriate thread so one and all can see the virtue (or vice, depending how you look at it) of this video detailer...
12-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Site Staff | Web Development

Hey, that sounds nice! Definitely post some images outlining its strengths and/or weaknesses.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!