Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Hardware Repair

LinkBack Thread Tools
02-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Free Member

Hi, there is information here about how to unlock a Samsung BD-J7500 blu ray player.
Unfortunately, I didn't get any result with it. Can you please help me?
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

02-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,458 Times in 2,090 Posts
Most BD players cannot be unlocked, or there is nothing to unlock. BD players are not like DVD players.

You probably want to play discs from a different region. But sadly, it cannot be easily done. Yet entertainment companies seems flummoxed that physical media sales are trending down. Duh! People want to watch the movies, not jump through hoops to see it. Sometimes torrents are the ONLY way to get what you want, even if you have money and are willing to buy it.

Good luck.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
02-05-2017, 12:38 AM
Free Member

Blu ray manufacturers are greedy towards their customers, but people like you make us believe there are still nice people in the world. Thank you for your generosity. I have browsed Amazon searching for multiregion models, and I found some (Sony SONY S6700, SAMSUNG UBD-K8500) but when I visit the manufacturers' sites, they say those models are not multiregion. Strange world.
Many, many thanks from Argentina.
Best regards,

Tags
blu ray, code, multizone, samsung, unlock