Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Capture, Record, Transfer

LinkBack Thread Tools
06-01-2021, 10:15 AM
Free Member

In dealing with my Dazzle 600 USB I had the best luck with Windows 10 (but a particular version) and have just been rolling back updates on my main PC to maintain compatibility for the duration of my project.
However, this is clearly neither desirable, nor sustainable in the long run. I had tried the suggested route of Windows XP or Windows Vista, but neither would co-operate, though I suspect my particular hardware may be at fault there.
However, an idea that occurred to me later was using a dedicated PC with the correct version of Windows 10 installed to act as the capture machine instead. I could of course get an older PC and install Windows XP, but a new PC running Windows 10 seems more sustainable in the long run as it does not rely on old hardware.
Taking this a step further, I was thinking of using a SBC with an Intel processor as the PC, since that would minimize both cost and bulk.
Anyone have any experience with this card on Windows 10? Thoughts.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors