Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Capture, Record, Transfer

LinkBack Thread Tools
05-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Free Member

I'm thinking about buying one, but it would be helpful to hear what the difference is like. I've been dealing with a lot of hissy material lately and don't like what software corrections sound like.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

05-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,442 Times in 2,075 Posts
Yeah, I can try to do this tomorrow morning.

(Maybe. I'll be busy for several days.)

If I do this, I need to start a list of all useful posts. That's always been one of our plans, just never implemented yet. It was something I was supposed to do last year, when, of course, I could not. I need help finding the good posts (not necessarily threads -- posts!) with stuff like this. I keep repeating myself lately, and an index would help. Even stickies are not enough! Want to assist with this?

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
05-20-2014, 04:59 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
Yeah, I can try to do this tomorrow morning.

(Maybe. I'll be busy for several days.)

If I do this, I need to start a list of all useful posts. That's always been one of our plans, just never implemented yet. It was something I was supposed to do last year, when, of course, I could not. I need help finding the good posts (not necessarily threads -- posts!) with stuff like this. I keep repeating myself lately, and an index would help. Even stickies are not enough! Want to assist with this?
I'm going to be starting a video series soon on all this. I came in not knowing anything and have a lot outlined because I've learned all this in tidbits. I'm just waiting to get my setup complete before I start.