Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Capture, Record, Transfer

LinkBack Thread Tools
06-22-2015, 11:35 AM
Premium Member

(1) I notice many times after setting sound,and checking captured file,that the sound is at optimum levels on previously captured Video files, that Windows XP seems to UN-check the boxes in the SOUND settings that I previously have checked (for my set-up),after a re-startWinXP Sound and SB Live! (640x206).jpg....(2) The Creative Live! Sound blaster driver also adds some of it's own applications that I'm not sure is also adding or subtracting to the Capture Sound Levels?.
You must be logged in to view this content; either login or register for the forum. The attached screen shots, before/after images, photos and graphics are created/posted for the benefit of site members. And you are invited to join our digital media community.
Creative Live! Audio HQ (574x640).jpg
You must be logged in to view this content; either login or register for the forum. The attached screen shots, before/after images, photos and graphics are created/posted for the benefit of site members. And you are invited to join our digital media community.
.So Far I Have discovered after playing back the captured video, that the captured file file sound is acceptable, but I had to check and found out the PLAYBACK software settings were too low!..So far the sound on Captures has been satisfactory!

Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors