Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Capture, Record, Transfer

LinkBack Thread Tools
10-26-2018, 11:29 PM
Free Member

Thank you lordsmurf for your answers...
The model of the panasonic VHS-C pack is VYMW0009 made in japan. Looks really good, like new.

For virtualdub to captured in lossless.. i set to not preview video and no audio playback. (But.. MOVIEBox 710 composite output to a TV for monitoring)

Yes ...The JVC HR-S3600EN is automatic PAL-N /NTSC, it plays the tape with some horizontal black lines( like when tracking but no so noticiable.) It's a 6 head and SVHS ET and is really new...+-14 hours of playback of a serie of art vids. Then I moved to another place and it was stored in the storage room for a very long time. (inside a plastic box of those almost hermetic). It's a joke of fate heh...when plays the same tape on a ordinary vcr-phillips looks great. I must to try some menu setups on the JVC and see. Phillips it's a reputable brand...(outside de world of audio and video for art or enternainment) like lighting or medicine resonators/tomographs.
You give me a solid reason to not try to save my dvdr 3455h.It's a relief because I was looking forward to destroying it with a hammer after seeing it reBoot all the time. Sometimes things can fail but there are times when the way it happendst denotes that the brand has little will to manufacture products to last.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors