Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Capture, Record, Transfer

LinkBack Thread Tools
10-26-2018, 07:17 AM
Free Member

Hi,

I am having problems getting VirtualDub preview working on Windows 10 while capturing VHS. I can hear audio and I see a lot of fuzzy horizontal lines in the preview - I am not able to attach screenshot unfortunately, as it's apparently beyon screen clipping tool capability. On this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9ne8e27yfg&t=288s
at 03:46 it looks similar, but in my case changing the video>overlay to video>preview doesn't help. What is strange is that when I pick Video > Cropping I can see a good preview. Also, when I capture the video is captured correctly, it's just the preview that is not working.

I have another instance of VirtualDub on my laptop with Windows 7, and there it's working fine. I have compared all the options I could, they're the same, so it must be something with computer/system. I have installed the latest version of K-Lite codecs. What else can I do?
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

Tags
capture, vhs, virtualdub