Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Capture, Record, Transfer

LinkBack Thread Tools
10-27-2018, 09:37 PM
Free Member

This is my first post on this site so I hope I'm doing this right But I found a Sansui AV-99 at a thrift store the other day and I want to implement it into my VHS Capture system. I play my tapes through an RCA Dual Deck VCR (I'm unsure of the exact model) and run that through composite into a Dazzle Capture Card and capture through Pinnacle Studio.

I've tried hooking the VCR into the AV-99 Through the VCR A input and if I run composite video from the Monitor Direct Output and into my capture card then I get an unaltered signal. I've tried running the composite video from Monitor effect out but I get no signal. I've even tried running composite cables from the Direct and Effects out into a 2 female 1 male adapter which is plugged into the capture card which does give me a feed but still no effects. There so little info out there that I could find so any advice would be helpful

Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

Tags
proc amp, tbc device, vhs capture, vhs capture issues, video hardware repair