04-21-2019, 05:02 PM
Free Member

Hi,
I will quote this from a private message I sent and will explain more after..
"
I would like to ask you a little question if possible,I dont want to post it on the forum just as it's really little question..
Honestly after having all connected and making sure everything is perfect..
The first capture gave disappointed result ;(
It gave me the same issue that was the reason why I throwed my ezcap away as I was sure it's coming from that but it seems it's something that's not related at all to the ezcap or to what I used..
Yes it's correct that now with the TBC and the new S-VHS you recommanded me in the capture there was totally 0 frame drops compared to the EzCap where it had around 30-40 dropped frames.
In terms of stable signal honestly I didnt really find any difference but that's not what really bother me as I already made the 1000$+ invest for the this items..

The issue coming from the audio part..Let's say in a 2 hours video,The first 60 minutes was totally fine and then again I encouter the weird sound..Like you fast forward a movie on youtube, where the sound moves really quick,And then the sound returns back to normal and after a few minutes again it's coming back again in different tones,Again,in terms of the video quality all looks fine when it happens,It's just the audio is totally bad till it's back to normal..
From a little check on the forums only ezcap users wrote they having that,And it's something related to the timing section,Howver I made sure to mark the settings as it's recommanded for users who using the ATI wonder capture that you provided me and the tbc + s-vhs solution.
I think what's doing that weird sound is due to the following setting -
"Resync Mode - Sync audio to video by resampling the audio to faster or slower rate" Which is the default and according to the forum here most of the users recommand to keep it like that..
If virtualdub trying to resample the audio to faster or slower rate that's why I hear different tones?
But why it should resample if I'm getting a zero frame drops and all should be fine?
I'm totally confused and have no clue why it's like that and hopefully you can help.
I guess I have to make the recapture again and it's something that probably I cant fix with a certain filter right?
"

The setup is
Windows 10 PC with virtualdub 1.9 version (The one that ls uploaded with his collection of filters)
S-VHS JVC HR-S7950
TBC 1T-TBC

Connection is like S-VHS to TBC -> TBC -> ATI Capture card (Svideo cables)
And the audio comes from the SVHS to the capture card with 2 cables.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors