Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Encode, Convert for discs

LinkBack Thread Tools
11-17-2014, 11:21 AM
Free Member

I have transferred some home videos of my children to my computer. The files are now DVD MPEG-2 (.M2v).
I can burn these to a data disc and they play back as I require on my stand alone Bluray player. The "Disc Menu" lists all the separate files and I am able to select the file I require and I can also use the "skip key" to play a previous, or the next file. When one file finishes the next one starts etc. The files are listed like this in the "Disc Menu".

AERO in garden
AERO play 1
AERO play 2
A & E kicking football
etc etc

I would like to be able to have the same with a DVD video disc, but I require some help as to how to achieve this with Ulead DVD Workshop 2.

I will be making several copies and these will be distributed to members of my family and I am not sure whether data discs will play back on their equipment, thus the need for DVDs.

I have tried to fathom this out for myself, but I have been unsuccessful.

Paul
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors