08-31-2010, 04:00 AM
Site Staff | Web Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar
Quick q..
In Womble, when Im done editing a clip, I have to the end o, home l thing...however, when I'm just converting the audio to ac3, do I have to do that as well? I'm on disc 54 of the Flair set, and I didn't do it to any of the others, and I just started recently, because it suddenly came to me that maybe I should do it, but I also notice, when I do the end o, it goes to about 1 sec before the end of the clip, it doesnt go all the way to the end.
So, just wondered if I should do it or not with the audio
Thanks
The reason you do HOME/END and I/O (in/out marks) is to mark the area you want to export to a new clip. It really doesn't matter if you are just doing video, just audio, or both audio and video.

Home/End and I/O are just the keyboard commands, of course. It can be done with a mouse, too. But the keyboard takes less effort.

There are actually several ways to use Womble, and control how the selection works, but that's best saved for another conversation. Plus I don't want to confuse you with what I'd call unnecessary information. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Hope that clears it up, keeps it simple.

This question was asked in a private message. Rather than hide our tech advice in private conversations, Site Staff will often answer PMs (from any site) here in the digitalFAQ.com forum, so that others may read and benefit from our expertise. Please continue the conversation here. Either login or join as a Free Member, and we can continue troubleshooting your video, photo or web related issue. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
The following users thank admin for this useful post: Superstar (08-31-2010)
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors