Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Edit Video, Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools
01-04-2019, 07:46 AM
Free Member

So i facing a problem im not able to solve and have no idea what to do. The problem is that after i encode the video the footage is grey glowing during scene change and first i thought some filters is maybe broken or something or the order of them is bad either so i made different filter list and still the same problem. What causing this and how can i fix it please?

Here is the video sample where you can see it:
https://mega.nz/#!QIV3HKQa!xtYmCUV1v...CCcmND7YImbZwk
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

04-25-2019, 01:38 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,308 Times in 982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerevarCZ View Post
So i facing a problem im not able to solve and have no idea what to do. The problem is that after i encode the video the footage is grey glowing during scene change and first i thought some filters is maybe broken or something or the order of them is bad either so i made different filter list and still the same problem. What causing this and how can i fix it please?

Here is the video sample where you can see it:
https://mega.nz/#!QIV3HKQa!xtYmCUV1v...CCcmND7YImbZwk
Most readers will not respond to offsite samples. Forum moderators and members have asked many many many times that samples should be posted directly to the forum. We even tell you how to do it: http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/news...ly-upload.html.

No one can help you for several reasons. We don't have enough information. What source are you capturing from? What player and capture device? What filters did you try to use? Why didn't you post a piece of your original capture? What are we supposed to do with a processed and encoded sample other than look at it? And why was your encoded sample an oddball size of 1080x720?

Sorry to say, your offline file has disappeared.

Readers, please take note: this is generally not the way to present workable samples or to request processing help in tech forums. It's like going to the Adobe Photoshop forum and asking for detailed color correction advice without posting the original, unaltered photo. It's interesting to show us the result of a mistake, but there's not much anyone can do with it except look at it.