Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Restore, Filter, Improve Quality

LinkBack Thread Tools
11-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Free Member

Hi all

I am needing to get hold of an AVT 8710 TBC to complete the list of equipment i need , to do some good quality conversions of old vhs tapes i have .

As i am based in Cape Town , South Africa i am limited to stores /people who are willing to ship to here.

I would like to know if anyone has any experience buying from BZB express the online retailer , as they do ship to South Africa and so are an option I am considering . I would also like to know if they have managed to avoid the defective chipset that some of these units seem to have.

Alternatively if anyone of the site regulars has this unit in good working condition and is looking to sell , and is willing to ship to South Africa using US postal then let me know .

thanks
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

11-06-2012, 05:13 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

I have not, but I've read posts from others who have -- and it was all good feedback.

The general suggestion it to buy from B&H, but they (as you know) unfortunately do not ship everywhere.
Some stores have not yet realized that the earth is round, and would-be customers exist on the other side of the oceans.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.

Tags
avt8710, bzb express, tbc