03-15-2018, 11:07 AM
Free Member

I'm putting together an equipment set to use in capturing personal videos and such to digital for myself and others. I've spent basically all my current discretionary funds cleaning out Lordsmurf's closet...now I'm looking at what else I should be trying to add into the mix.

I found this little current production gem at B&H: Blackmagic Ultrascope. It's within a price range I could consider, at least in a couple of months after some personal expenses have been dealt with.

I haven't used a vectorscope or waveform monitor before, but I understand that they can be quite useful. So my question is, should this be a top-priority purchase or does it fall in the "nice but not necessary" category? And once I have it, how best to make use of it?

Thanks for helpful suggestions.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

Tags
ntsc, vectorscope, waveform monitor