Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Project Planning, Workflows

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
04-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Free Member

Hello,

I have all my equipment do to my testing but so far I am not able to capture avi.

It seem that virtualdub is not able to detect any active line because when I go to video/capture filter there is not signal and line detected and magnetoscope option is not accessible. (image 05).

It's hard to compare with the protocol avaible because it seem that there is a lot of difference between virtualdub1.5 vs this newer version. For exemple when I am in "AVI capture mode" I don't have acess do "format", "display" and "source" option.

I can tell that I can see the huffyuv drivers when I go in the capture pin section. I have a pentium xeon cp dl deluxe. I did install normal huffyuv drivers according image 06 (processors) that (I have been told is not multithreated signature).

I included others images, maybe it can help.

I have a ATI X800XT and I have linked the audio internally to my SB Live card.

The good things is that when I play a PAL tape I can heard the audio thru my speakers when I plug the speaker in the green jack (coming from ATI octopus), the green jack been externally plug in my SB live soundcard.

Thanks for any help or link that I may have missed.

-- merged --

Link show what I have installed so far with my XP pro SP2
http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/vide...r-hacks-3.html

-- merged --

Hello,

My mistake I was now using the wrong dominos box, but now I have image with no audio because probably I need to use both dominos box
http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/vide...ti-wonder.html

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 05.jpg (17.8 KB, 7 downloads)
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (16.8 KB, 4 downloads)
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (24.3 KB, 4 downloads)
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (18.8 KB, 4 downloads)
File Type: jpg 04.jpg (25.3 KB, 3 downloads)
File Type: jpg 06.jpg (91.4 KB, 3 downloads)
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

Closed Thread