08-05-2011, 05:01 AM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

Hi - i am having a mind blank here - i am editing a rather long css file in dreamweaver and i want to turn the comments to green - trouble is i can't seem to find where the options are . Its Dreamweaver CS3 .

Thanks
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

07-24-2013, 10:19 AM
Site Staff | Web Development

This was a spammer, but I'll briefly answer anyway...

There's no need to edit CSS in Dreamweaver. In fact, I suggested again it. Edit it with Notepad++, which is freeware.
At this point, and even when the spammer asked the fake question, CS3 was outdated. It's already on CS6.

http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

This was an unanswered question or unresolved issue found during a site audit. It's hard to have an FAQ when the answers are missing, or final outcomes are unknown. At The Digital FAQ support forum, questions are never intentionally ignored, and may have been missed due to a forum glitch or human error. More details on the audit. (In some cases, threads have been edited/updated with newer information.)

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!