01-11-2019, 03:57 PM
Free Member

I run a website for our church; it's hosted on an in-house server on WordPress using a purchased template (Holy Word from Envato). I'm wanting to have a monthly events calendar, but as Tribe Events Calendar wants a premium payment for the features we need I'm trying to use the calendar module which is included with our web server operating system.

I've got it displaying properly in a frame using the Advanced Iframe WordPress plugin, but one problem is that the default view when it comes up is always for the current week and I'd much prefer that it be for the full current month. You can change it readily enough by clicking on the "Month" button at upper right, but the default view is for the week. I've asked for support from the server OS developers, and unfortunately at present that's a limitation of the program; there's no flag or command I can set in the server or in the URL call to change the display.

I'm a novice when it comes to scripting and I really don't know what can be accomplished with it. Is there some way to add a script which duplicates the effect of a mouse click on the "month" button after the calendar is loaded? If so, how might I set this up?
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

05-21-2020, 05:11 AM
Free Member

Follow these steps:
Please navigate to Events > Settings > Viewing Events (tab) > Default Calendar Start Date and delete any date there.

I hope this helps!

Tags
script, wordpress