Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

LinkBack Thread Tools
08-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Free Member

Hi, kpmedia,

I intend start a web hosting business. I am lookin for a good reseller hosting platform.
which do u suggest?

This question was asked in a private message. Rather than hide our tech advice in private conversations, Site Staff will often answer PMs (from any site) here in the digitalFAQ.com forum, so that others may read and benefit from our expertise. Please continue the conversation here. Either login or join as a Free Member, and we can continue troubleshooting your video, photo or web related issue. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

08-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

I don't mind helping people, but "help me start a business" questions tend to make me cringe.

I firmly believe in this: There are some topics in this world where, if you have to ask, you're not ready/qualified/etc.

This reminds me of one of those times. And of course, everybody gets offended by this, unable/unwilling to hear it, and chooses not to ignore the wisdom of the message. But long-term, what happens is a person goes through with this idea, wholly unprepared, and fails miserably. Worse, they destroy not only their own time/finances, but drag down customers and business partners with them. In the hosting world, where there are few barriers to entry, you see this all the time. Most are from teenagers and students -- aka "kiddie hosts" -- and they leave a path of destruction.

To answer the question...

See the list of hosts here: http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/web-...ts-2012-a.html

For quality Linux reseller hosting, I'd opt for one of these:

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.