Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

LinkBack Thread Tools
07-06-2014, 12:05 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3goodies View Post
Sorry, kpmedia I don't understand what you mean by their? How using Stablehost coupon help your site?
Most online coupons are not from the companies themselves, but from sites. It's complex. And for anything, not just hosting. The owner of the coupon code gets credit for referring a new customer to the company. In return, that site is rewarded. It may be a simple as a free month of hosting, all the way to huge cash payouts. Most websites push the big payouts -- companies like Godaddy, 1&1, EIG (Hostgator, Bluehost, etc). Ironically, the companies with the biggest payouts are the worst hosts. It's why you find so many fake "advice" or "review" sites online.

However, some of us make honest suggestions. We're not swayed by rewards, whatever it is. If we have a coupon for a host being discussed, I give it. If not, not. The goal here is to help YOU find a good host that's best for your situation. So that's what I'm doing.

But since I'm going to all the effort of helping you, if a reward exists, it's only fair that we get it -- not some other site that didn't help you at all. Right?

That said, Stablehost has company-owned in-house coupons. The official Stablehost coupons are:

- LOVESTABLEHOST -- 30% OFF YOUR FIRST INVOICE (Any payment plan) reseller or VPS
- US-WHT2012-25 -- 25% OFF FOR LIFE (Any payment plans) shared
- WHTLOVE -- 50% OFF YOUR FIRST INVOICE (Any payment plan) shared

Anything else if from someone else. And if someone else a coupon, we can get it too.

Understand?

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

07-06-2014, 06:33 AM
Free Member

Thank you kpmedia,
Yes I am willing to help your sites. Recently I just asked my friend who had experience with Stablehost and he said the staff is pretty strict with the performance and banned his site so he don't recommend it. So the next cheap Reseller hosting would be CrocWeb that I think is doing fine and has good reviews on WHT.
The coupon the Sales taff of CrocWeb gave me was 40% off for first billing, so if you can get it I will use yours then
07-06-2014, 06:42 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Crocweb is equally as strict -- all shared hosts are.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
07-06-2014, 06:43 AM
Free Member

No he said he moved to the HawkHost then which is fine, with the same script he was using in StableHost.
Edit: You can see here that Stablehost allows 25% of 1 CPU Core while CrocWeb allows 100% of 1CPU Core.
07-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Free Member

@kpmedia. My friend said that although Stablehost is strict, but he still recommend them due to their good performance. So I think I shouldn't just write them off by that CPU Core %. Can you clarify to me is 25% of 1CPU Core can lead to direct account suspension if in case at peak/unusual time my websites go beyond it?
07-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Free Member

Thanks guys for all your help. Without you I would have mostly fallen into EIG trap. Also your advice for Reseller hosting was just great like it would be a security risk to host addon domains, addon domains will have shared resource limitations etc effecting every other site as a result due to 1 bad website.

After your help I also looked into WHT reviews and opinions which I would have ignored utterly. Anyways, I have decided with CrocWeb host over StableHost, I know StableHost are great but for me I think CrocWeb was better. But I have 60Days moneyback guarantee if things doesn't run well I would definitely move to them.

Just so I want you guys to keep this website running and help every beginner to chose the right hosting package. I did donated a very small amount to DigitalFaq through PayPal just as a compliment for your nice free-advisory service Keep it up and see you around.
The following users thank w3goodies for this useful post: lordsmurf (07-18-2014)