Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
12-15-2014, 04:16 PM
Free Member

I am in the process of setting up number of sites about 15) ,using shared hosting.I am considering stablehost.Is there any other I should consider?
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

12-15-2014, 05:05 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

What are the specs of your sites?
- how many sites
- what is the traffic like (both pageviews and unique visitors per month, NOT hits)
- what powers the sites (WordPress, HTML-only, Joomla, etc)

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
12-15-2014, 05:19 PM
Free Member

It will be affiliate money making sites.It will be 15,WordPress, different niche sites.As far as traffic,I do not not have a specific number,but my goal is for each site to generate about $300.00 in revenues.
12-16-2014, 05:06 AM

What's your max budget for this?

Note: Since you're using to make money, the you should match your phone bill budget (~$50), not your Taco Bell lunch budget (under $5). Given that sort of monthly amount, I can help you find something BOTH excellent AND under budget.

What you really need is "reseller" hosting. Understand that it has nothing to do with "reselling" anything (and I hate the term), and it's simply more than multi-account + multi-domain hosting. 1 domain per account is what you want. Trying to cram 15 sites into a single cPanel/Linux account as puny "addon" domains is a performance issue (slow sites!) and a security issue (one site is hacked, all sites are hacked!)

So for reseller, Stablehost is indeed a top choice. I would also look at Veerotech and Site5.

What countries are these sites targeting? That will help narrow it down.

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
12-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Free Member

Thanks for clarifying the term,"reseller" hosting.I did not quite understood what it meant previously.My initial intention was to to stuff the 15 sites under a single cPanel, but with that method,as you indicated,there will be performance as well as security issues.What are the typical cost for multi domain hosting? I guess I will have to go with the least reseller cost hosting from the three web hosting choices that you mention.

The countries I will be targeting will be Canada and the USA.

Let me know.

Thanks.
12-16-2014, 05:03 PM

If you're targeting North America, then any host located there will be fine.

You actually have several more options for reseller hosting in USA:
- WebhostingBuzz
- Stream101
- Namecheap

And again, Veerotech, Stablehost and Site5.

For your exact needs, 15 domains, I think WebhostingBuzz will give you the best deal. And they're an excellent host.

12-18-2014, 03:58 PM
Free Member

Thank you for your choices.I will sign up for WebhostingBuzz.
Closed Thread