Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

LinkBack Thread Tools
05-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Free Member

Hello,

Thanks for the very informative review on webhosting companies.

I have been a customer of HostMonster for over 6 years.
They were great until the acquisition by EIG.
I was looking for a better alternative and found this forum site.

As I live in France, I decided on euroVPS according to your advice.
As always, there were some issues during the migration, but their customer service was very efficient and I learned a lot about a mechanism of domain server during the process

I just wanted to point out that the price listed on your article is not quite right.
For the shared hosting, their monthly fee is 10 Euro, not 5 as you've listed.
They'll give two free month for 1 year subscription, which I took.

For the hosting plan purchase, I made a point to go to the euroVPS.com through the link on your article. I hope you will be rewarded for your excellent article .

I also would like to thank you for the explanation of the spologs. I decided to take an advice from those spologs with a "truckload of salt" next time. You teach me a lot about media literacy.

appreciatively yours

This question was asked in a private message. Rather than hide our tech advice in private conversations, Site Staff will often answer PMs (from any site) here in the digitalFAQ.com forum, so that others may read and benefit from our expertise. Please continue the conversation here. Either login or join as a Free Member, and we can continue troubleshooting your video, photo or web related issue. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

05-13-2014, 08:15 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Glad to hear it.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.