Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
08-11-2015, 04:14 AM
Free Member

Hey guys, new to the forum, having some issues and would appreciate some help.

I've been hosting my site in one shared hosting provider for the past few years, it's been good, but recently support has been garbage, unknowledgeable and they have been making mistakes left and right. Not to mention the limitations in the data allowed, indoes being exceeded and honestly just brutally bad technical support.

So, what is the best? Move to dedicated server with high/unlimited bandwidth? Or move the backend services and website hosting to dedicated then keep the mail somewhere else?

I need to host websites, emails and backend service. The biggest needs are:
1. Fast, reliable and stable web hosting.
2. Same for email.
3. Root level Linux access for the service.
4. I don't want to get complex so I'm looking for cPanel managed services.
5. I want a web hosts which located their data center in Europe (this because of speed)
6. Preferably using Centos Linux dedicated server

I've been looking around at different hosts and I found that Hostforlife.eu can support my needs. Are you familiar to them? Or if you have another recommendation, please let me know.
Thank you!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

08-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelineRos View Post
Hey guys, new to the forum, having some issues and would appreciate some help.
Welcome.

Who is the current host you have, which is now giving you trouble? Is it by chance Arvixe or Hostgator -- two companies that were bought out by EIG (Arvixe in 2014, Hostgator in 2012), both of which have turned to complete crap.

Do you want unmanaged or managed?
And what location do you need it to be in? (either North America or Europe, I'm guessing?)

For a quality managed server, take a serious look at LiquidWeb, Namecheap or WebhostingBuzz. That's who we use for dedicated servers. They also have quality unmanaged plans. If unmanaged EU, also look at EuroVPS.

Hostforlife would not be recommended, no.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
08-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Free Member

Hi OP,

I have never use Hostforlife.eu but once I visit their website now I was just like .

Be aware that most hosting providers who do use the word "cheap" are most likely scam and really cheap in term of quality providers. From what i'm understanding you are looking for European hosting provider right?

Good luck!
08-13-2015, 06:08 AM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

Quality IT services are available from XXX and a2hosting.com.
Servers are well-supported and prices are competitive.
Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.

Admin edit: We do NOT allow recommendations to known-bad hosts.
08-16-2015, 01:51 AM
Free Member

So as per OP request. I recommend XXX they are established offshore ssd vps provider in Europe. You wont see 10000 of reviews online ... the reason is that they are not spammers and are not advertising around as the cheap crappy providers do. All their VPS come with webuzo vps cpanel 99% silimar to cpanel but free.

I'm using with them 4 VPS and no single downtime yet Huraa

--- Admin Edit:

Host name removed. We don't allow recommendations to web hosts that hide their whois. I
n the hosting industry, a hidden whois usually means that the host will give poor support or disappear entirely. You have no idea who you're dealing with when that info is fake or hidden. A legit business does not hide their info, except in some rare circumstances.

FYI: That company is NOT related to the free panel of the same name. That's a huge red flag as well!
08-16-2015, 02:55 AM
Site Staff | Web Development

If the OP needs more help, he/she can PM a Site Staff member to re-open this thread.
If anybody else has a new question/comment, then please open a new thread.

Thanks.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
Closed Thread