Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
06-26-2017, 01:10 AM
Free Member

WARNING FRAUD SCAM littleoak.net / omnisdatacenters.com / amerinoc.com / PHATSERVERS.COM / omnis.com

I have been with these guys over TEN YEARS yes TEN YEARS with a dedicated server!!! And since "James Fromm" has bought out the company and fired all the good staff but Chris, support has went to complete Sh$^. I have a much longer post about this company and this A$$*#$^ James that now owns the company that can never admit fault and is just purely unprofessional but for now im posting this here because after opening a ticket Friday these idiots are refusing to give me support and refusing to give me my SSH details so I can have my new host start moving files. There excuse James is not in but I dont care!!!! They think its funny to play games like this and are costing me money by the minute and I will make it my life duty if its the last thing I do to make sure they never do this to anyone ever again. If you google them you will see all the downtime and **** written about them and I have not even got started yet.

YOU GUYS BETTER GIVE ME MY SERVERS SSH LOGIN NOW NOT IN 3 DAYS BUT NOW!!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

06-26-2017, 01:58 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Where is this information coming from? To my knowledge, James is still just VP, not owner, and staff from at least 2013 is still there.

Why are they refusing SSH access? What reason was given?

What service do you have? You listed multiple Omnis brands. For example, LittleOak is Mac dedicated, while Omnis is shared/VPS/dedi/colo.

It's hard for others to take your complaint seriously when it's in ALL CAPS, where the decency filter catches words (****), as a wall of text. It's currently coming across as ranting. Please try again, in a calmer fashion. Most will rightly side with the host in these situations.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
Closed Thread