Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Web Hosting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
03-04-2019, 12:20 PM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

Which company is better to have a deal - QHoster.com or Hosting.uk?
I need a quality VPS account in UK. So what should I do?
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

03-04-2019, 12:36 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

QHoster has horrible reviews online. Legit, deserved negatives reviews, and on reliable sites/platforms. Many, many real people have been screwed over by them. You're a glutton for punishment if you use such an operation.

I hate hosts like "Hosting.uk" for using such a generic name that it's almost hard to find good or bad information on them. Several hosting companies, including this one, are now just "brands" of Zonat SA. While not hiding like EIG, it does get bit concerning. They seem to have acquired several generic-named hosts in UK, like Yoursite, Yourwebsite, Website.de and Hosting.co.uk. Bluehosting is a copycat branding of EIG's Bluehost. Hostific, Wenly, SiteMakerXL and Monitoring.me are some other brands. Several of the sites have dead links, and appear to be frozen in time.

I can think of several hosts I'd rather use ... with Jolt.co.uk being a main one.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
Closed Thread