08-04-2011, 02:28 AM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

I have a table in word which has important dates and events on its side. What is the best way to add this to dreamweaver? I am bit newbie i this please let me know

thanks
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

10-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Ouch. Ugly. Word tables are never easy to export, because Word has all the invisible coding that suddenly becomes visible and gives you a headache when transforming it into HTML for a webpage. I have to do this with Excel tables from time to time, and it's very similar.

The best way is somewhat long and tedious -- but it's truly best.

Save the Word doc as an HTML file. Save as or export from Word to HTML.

Dreamweaver has the "Clean HTML" feature that will let you clean up and strip out tags and unwanted HTML. Run that.

After this is finished, manually browse the file for any leftover "junk code" and remove it.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.