12-16-2011, 05:23 AM
Free Member

Hello:

I'm sorry to bug you, but I've been having such a problem trying to install this plug in on my machine. I know I'm not the creator, but you're having a very similar issue to myself.

This is the thread I've made:
http://www.lampwrights.com/showthread.php?t=259

Any support you can give would be very much appreciated. I can also donate/ pay if need be.

Thank you.

This question was asked in a private message. Rather than hide our tech advice in private conversations, Site Staff will often answer PMs (from any site) here in the digitalFAQ.com forum, so that others may read and benefit from our expertise. Please continue the conversation here. Either login or join as a Free Member, and we can continue troubleshooting your video, photo or web related issue. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

12-16-2011, 05:32 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Quote:
I am trying to install this mod onto a new server. I have Vbulletin running properly and Wordpress running properly.
I am getting this error:
Code:
Warning: include_once(./global.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/58/8713658/html/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbloader.php on line 16
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './global.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/58/8713658/html/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbloader.php on line 16
Any ideas? I'm running PHP 5.3 and wordpress 3.2.1
Hmmm...
Are you still having trouble?

The only problems I ever ran into with the vBulletin/WordPress Bridge plugin was documented here:
- http://www.lampwrights.com/showthread.php?p=240#post240
- http://www.lampwrights.com/showthread.php?t=66

The first one was a specific issue related to Windows IIS 7 hosting that was used for that now-gone site.
The second was a plugin conflict that was never resolved.

Are you sure that you vBulletin version is compatible with PHP 5.3.x?
And you're using vBulletin 3.x, not 4.x, correct?

Given how the bridge prevents WordPress caching from working, I actually advise against bridging it unless your site is small.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.