Quantcast Best to use the Besweet GUI or the Wizard? - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
06-02-2004, 07:03 AM
Free Member

i have been using besweet for sometime now and all has been ok.. i have been using the GUI so far abut somehow it doesnt show up anymore but the wizard comes instead.. and it doesnt work... ( all i get it the besweet log file with no encoding whatsoever) ..

how can i switch back to the GUI since the prompt doesnt show up anymore??

thanks for the help

shanum
Someday, 12:01 PM
Site Staff / Ad Manager

06-02-2004, 01:50 PM
Free Member

Send a message via MSN to glent2k3
you proably put a atick in the do not display box /always use this selection..the wizard does the same thing for me also..id just downloads another copy
06-02-2004, 02:31 PM
Free Member

Unckecking the box on the upper right box of the wizard and restarting besweet will be faster.

Note : shanum, I never used the wizard personalyl so I did the operation just to help you and it took me TWO SECONDS to find out the solution !
I guess you needed more time to post your message
06-02-2004, 04:11 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialhot
Unckecking the box on the upper right box of the wizard and restarting besweet will be faster.

Note : shanum, I never used the wizard personalyl so I did the operation just to help you and it took me TWO SECONDS to find out the solution !
I guess you needed more time to post your message
Same here Phil, I never use the Wizard mode either but I tried it as a test for this post.

I saw the tick in the top right corner and moved my mouse over it and up popped a box saying 'Uncheck if you want BeSweet GUI to start next time'

So I unchecked and next time the GUI popped up.

FYI: If in the GUI mode you want the Wizard Mode to pop up simply press the button that says: 'Startup Mode: BeSweet GUI' Press it once and it will change to 'Startup Mode: BeSweet Wizard'.

I know Phil knows this but this was meant for shanum just a little bit of info for you I hope it helps you out.

Michael.
06-04-2004, 04:04 AM
Free Member

thanks people... i did try to uncheck that box but i think it didnt work then coz i unchecked on step 2 or something... cant remember...

anyways got it working as usual.. guess i should have slept over that one.. but it turns out i wasnt the only facing that problem so it wasnt a total waste

one other strange thing is that the wizard gives a wrong file path for Besweet.exe .. thats why it wasnt working... is there a way to fix that? the GUI has the right path... strange... i'm using Besweet which comes in the DVDtoOGM pack...

i should probably sleep over this too... naaah i'll irritate Phil a little more ..

cheers
06-04-2004, 04:06 AM
Free Member

As you shouldn't use the wizard (as any other wizard for any other tool ) I don't really see the problem

Else you shoud just put besweetGui in the directory of besweet.exe and all should be okay.