Quantcast St. Peter - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
12-20-2004, 04:52 AM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

from october to february have summer rain with strong thunders where i live!
St. Peter (the "kaboom thunder saint") send a big storm with thunders and DESTROY my 2 hds and i loose everything.....well, not everything:
don't ask me why: in 98se i can't get anything inside one sansung 40gb cos the system ask to format partition D. then i install win2K as another separeted sytem and using partition magic, i can get files from that partition D but only inside 2K.....very slow,very very slow.
from 100Gb that i loose, i can get 25Gb that have the most important part of my backups.
to get a single 100Mb size from that damaged partition is needed more than 8 minutes ! the "amazing" ansd strange (watching from positive side)

but please, don't ask me why ( ) 2k can see the partition cos 98 or any dos program is blind to find it, including the same partition magic inside 98.
the good part is that i can recover the better of this backup!

i need a big no-break!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Site Staff / Ad Manager

12-22-2004, 11:16 AM
Free Member

Send a message via MSN to el_mero_zooter
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo

from october to february have summer rain with strong thunders where i live!
St. Peter (the "kaboom thunder saint") send a big storm with thunders and DESTROY my 2 hds and i loose everything.....well, not everything:
don't ask me why: in 98se i can't get anything inside one sansung 40gb cos the system ask to format partition D. then i install win2K as another separeted sytem and using partition magic, i can get files from that partition D but only inside 2K.....very slow,very very slow.
from 100Gb that i loose, i can get 25Gb that have the most important part of my backups.
to get a single 100Mb size from that damaged partition is needed more than 8 minutes ! the "amazing" ansd strange (watching from positive side)

but please, don't ask me why ( ) 2k can see the partition cos 98 or any dos program is blind to find it, including the same partition magic inside 98.
the good part is that i can recover the better of this backup!

i need a big no-break!
Jeo,
I hear ya...
this program has saved me a couple of times....

http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/UK/welcome.htm

ztr
12-23-2004, 04:35 PM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

small prog,simple to use,free but give great results !
i recover lots more data that was lost!

thank you VM zooter !