digitalFAQ.com Forum

digitalFAQ.com Forum (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/)
-   Computers (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/computers/)
-   -   Sound does not work with ATI All-In-Wonder 7600 AGP? (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/computers/9886-sound-work-ati.html)

Mazufa 07-25-2019 06:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I need help!

I have an Ati All-In-Wonder 7500 agp video capture card. Sounds don't work for me in virtualdub program. How do I get the sound coming from the Ati All-In-Wonder 7500 agp capture device?

I connected the VCR to the S-video cable and in addition I have a red and a white wire connected but the sounds do not come :(

How do I make the sound come from the VCR to the Ati All-In-Wonder capture device? I'm using virtualdub 1.09.11 capture software.

-- merged --

As you can see. The audio file contains data according to the virtualdub but silsi audio is not present in the video :(

Why aren't the sounds coming from my video?

Do you look at this picture it shows this.

I also took a test video but no audio in the video ...

I hope I can get help here to fix the problem. I know there are people here with this same Ati All In Wonder 7500 agp capture device.

lordsmurf 07-25-2019 12:42 PM

ATI All In Wonder (AIW) AGP/PCI/PCIe needs to be paired with PCI Turtle Beach Santa Cruz for best experience.

Mazufa 07-25-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordsmurf (Post 62759)
ATI All In Wonder (AIW) AGP/PCI/PCIe needs to be paired with PCI Turtle Beach Santa Cruz for best experience.

What does this connector look like? How do I connect my VCR or camcorder to this PCI Turtle Beach Santa Cruz for the best experience?

I don't know anything about this I hope you help. What kind of connectors do I need and what is this all about?

I don't have a Santa Cruz Surround Sound sound card :(

Do you think any of you would sell one?

What connectors do I need for this to connect my VCR and my camcorder to this sound card? The sounds must also be transmitted to the video.

I use the Ati All In Wonder 7500 agp capture device to capture.

captainvic 07-25-2019 03:13 PM

I recently purchased a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz here:

https://www.thebestpartinc.com/tb400.html

The DFAQ forums have details about connecting to your ATI All In Wonder card. This thread may be useful:

http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/vide...dio-cable.html

Mazufa 07-25-2019 03:35 PM

I now understand that I need a cable which i connect my ati all in wonder 7500agp the pin jack.

Does anyone know which cable is suitable for the Ati All In Wonder 7500agp card? I would like to use a Sound Blaster Audigy because I already have one.

There are many types of these cables and I do not know which cable is suitable for my devices.

However, the cable is instal to the pin connectors on the Ati all in Wonder 7500agp and Soun Blaster Audigy.

Can someone give me a picture of the cable that I can use to connect my Ati all in Wonder 7500agp capture device to the SB Audigy sound card?

do I have to buy a Santa Cruz sound card so I can make the sounds work with Ati All in Wonder 7500agb?

I understand a bit poorly in English so a picture of the cable I need would clarify a lot.

lordsmurf 07-26-2019 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainvic (Post 62766)
I recently purchased a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz here:

I also have 2-3 extras.

Mazufa 07-26-2019 04:36 AM

What kind of cable do I need to connect the SB Audigy sound card to the Ati all in Wonder 7500agb capture device?

I have now received the appropriate 4-pin cable which I was able to connect the SB Audigy sound card ATI All In Wonder 7500 agb the 4-pin connector. I switched on kaappauslaitteeni SB Audigy sound card aux in jack, but I have not managed to get your video :( Why is this? Could it be a fault in the SB Audigy sound card suitableno for this digitization of the , and I need the Santa Cruz sound card?

I also need a copy of the Ati All In Wonder 7500 agb original driver CD as a iso file. I have tried many drivers that I have found the forum but they have not worked :(

Can someone take me a copy of my Ati All In Wonder 7500agb driver CD and send it to me as a iso file on my google drive? I've made there a folder that the original driver for the CD-ROM.

Ati All In Wonder 7500 agb alkuperäisen ajuri cd-levyn kopion voi lähettää tähän minun google drive kansiooni: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/f...a9pQt3JQ6eU89U

-- merged --

Anyway, I'm starting to be pretty frustrated when I haven't made any progress in my digitalization project in a year. Constantly there are problems all over the that do not work with these devices.

Even now, I can't get audio to come on video and the Ati all in Wonder driver is not working properly.

I always seem to be in misfortune. I haven't made any progress in a year. First I bought this Ati tv Wonder usb 600 2.0N capture device through this forum and it didn't work at all.

Then I bought the Ati all in Wonder 7500 agb capture device and it works but the sounds don't come with the video. I have attached the ATI All in Wonder 7500agb capture device 4-pin connector SB Audigy aux in jack, and the sounds do not come.

It would be nice to get a front-facing in this digitization project but are one years, I have been just bad luck ....... I'm really frustrated when you can not be successful.

-- merged --

I'm wondering if I should just give up with this job when I am do not succeed in.

lordsmurf 08-03-2019 04:25 AM

I see your posts, and can understand your frustration. I get them too. In fact, that's why I've been off-forum a lot lately, trying to resolve my own issues. You need patience for video. It really sounds as if the computer you're trying to use is fighting you. Perhaps take a break for a month, and try again with a fresh outlook? Sometimes it helps.

Video capture has several ways to connect audio.
AIW has several ways.
I've discussed those on the forum before, you need to search for those topics.

Internal AUX cable is one. (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...m/352288750638)
External AIW loopback cable is another.
Bypassing AIW for direct audio card connection is another.

I know that AIW USB worked well. And the AIW AGP probably does, too.

Could it be a bad Audigy card? It could. Unknown.

I probably have the 7500 AGP AIW install CD, but it's just not something I can upload right now. PM me in Sept, I should have more time then. Just know it's not needed, and the 6168 drivers should work perfectly. Those are in the AIW install sticky.

Mazufa 08-04-2019 05:13 AM

I have now bought from Britain, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card! :)

I really hope that now I can get the sounds to come to the video, and that I will be successful in digitalisation.

I would still need the Ati All In Wonder 7500agb Original Driver CD.

Do you have the lordsmurf to send me the original Ati All In Wonder 7500 agb driver cd? I really need it.

-- 404 image hotlinks removed --

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordsmurf (Post 63113)
I see your posts, and can understand your frustration. I get them too. In fact, that's why I've been off-forum a lot lately, trying to resolve my own issues. You need patience for video. It really sounds as if the computer you're trying to use is fighting you. Perhaps take a break for a month, and try again with a fresh outlook? Sometimes it helps.

Video capture has several ways to connect audio.
AIW has several ways.
I've discussed those on the forum before, you need to search for those topics.

Internal AUX cable is one. (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...m/352288750638)
External AIW loopback cable is another.
Bypassing AIW for direct audio card connection is another.

I know that AIW USB worked well. And the AIW AGP probably does, too.

Could it be a bad Audigy card? It could. Unknown.

I probably have the 7500 AGP AIW install CD, but it's just not something I can upload right now. PM me in Sept, I should have more time then. Just know it's not needed, and the 6168 drivers should work perfectly. Those are in the AIW install sticky.

I now had a 2 month break and now I decided to start the experiment again but the same problems just continue.

My digitization project has probably never come to nothing when all the equipment that I purchased are fighting against me. I've already seen a lot of trouble.

Should we just stop digitizing .....

This weekend I bought a Turtle beach santa cruz sound card from the UK which I put on this thread.

These problems have now continued for me for a total of well over a year. I'm really sick of this constant when only oppose and resist !! ....

I should get these cassettes digitized. I heaped this XP machine only for this ATI All In Wonder 7500agb for the capture device.

Why do I have to be this much trouble for a year now I have been trying but I have not come forward.

I'm waiting for Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card to arrive for me next week. An Ebay seller has submitted it today.

However, I still need the original Ati All In Wonder 7500agb driver CD and am waiting for someone to send it to me.

lordsmurf 08-05-2019 04:56 AM

You can't use imageshack.com
You must attach images to posts: http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/news...ly-upload.html

Mazufa 08-05-2019 05:02 AM

Imagehack site is completely secure.

But I'm pretty tired anyway digitization topics because I have to constantly suffer from various problems.

I've seen a lot of trouble when I built a computer for this purpose and bought a variety of devices for digitization. But now for a year all the devices have been fighting me, and constantly resisting someone with a problem.

I feel like I will never get ahead with this. This would be very nice to do when my device to my work that I have bought.

lordsmurf 08-05-2019 05:07 AM

Secure/insecure isn't the issue. Dead/404 hotlinks is. Just attach images here, that way we never lose them. Doesn't break conversations. As it stands now, I have no idea what you were trying to show, link broke immediately.

There's only so much I can do across the ocean. No idea why you're having issues. :(

Mazufa 08-05-2019 10:42 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by lordsmurf (Post 63164)
Secure/insecure isn't the issue. Dead/404 hotlinks is. Just attach images here, that way we never lose them. Doesn't break conversations. As it stands now, I have no idea what you were trying to show, link broke immediately.

There's only so much I can do across the ocean. No idea why you're having issues. :(

Do You Know Who Else Could send Have Me Ati All In Wonder 7500agb Original Driver CD?

If my digitalisation project is damned and that is why I have problems all the time.

Also included are pictures of a Santa Cruz sound card I bought yesterday from Ebay. This sound card has been sent to me by an Ebay seller today and I look forward to receiving it next week.

Here is a picture of the cable I used to connect the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card to the Ati All In Wonder 7500agb graphics card.

keaton 08-13-2019 11:25 AM

So sorry to read of all your frustrations and issues. It seems lordsmurf has been rather thorough with things to try. I am not sure I can offer anything new, and certainly don't know details.

I personally don't have my audio capture device connected to my ATI card. I happen to have decent onboard audio capture, and haven't had to mess with an audio card. I am not suggesting you try that route. Simply explaining my setup.

Anyway, I think it has been suggested before, but perhaps it can work without linking the audio and video capture together via cable. I may not be saying anything you haven't already tried. But I would approach it in baby steps. Try just capturing audio to see if your audio capture device is configured correctly. Once you get past that, then try capturing with audio straight from VCR to audio card input and video plugged to video capture input (again, without any cable connecting those two cards together). I personally don't have issue with audio/video sync just having them run independently like this. I also have an external frame TBC, which is certainly important with many older tapes to keep video from being dropped and thus causing a/v sync issues.

Certainly, in Virtualdub, have these separate Audio and Video capture sources selected via their respective menus if you are not linking the audio card to the video card. If you are linking them, then I would think the ATI would be selected as the audio capture source.

I haven't had this issue. But I have heard it said in these forums that sometimes drivers can get into a bad state. Perhaps there's onboard audio drivers still installed that are conflicting with audio card drivers. Sometimes complete removal of all audio drivers (card and onboard), reboot, and then a clean install of card only.

So sorry to hear of all your woes. It really sounds like you've done everything advised. I hope you can find a way forward. If the tapes are valuable to you, and it sure seems like they are, it is all worth it. It can be very trying to one's patience. But when faced with such problems, I try to take it back to the beginning, wipe things clean, and take baby step to get things working. A hard drive backup tool like Acronis could also be quite useful. If you can image the hard drive before you make changes, it can help when you do make a change that breaks something. Then you can go back to a known working state and try a different route. Windows isn't the best, but it's what we've got for the task at hand.