09-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Site Staff | Web Development

Use coupon code DR2012 for
  • First month free
  • Double RAM
  • cPanel from $5/mo
  • VPS from $19
Click here to use the coupon for JaguarPC.com

JaguarPC is featured on this site's suggested hosts list: List of the Best Web Hosts in 2012 - Shared, reseller and VPS hosting.

They're an excellent choice for low-cost (yet reliable) Linux VPS and Windows VPS hosting in the USA. Panel choices include cPanel/WHM, Plesk and DirectAdmin, and either Virtuozzo or OpenVZ based containers. JaguarPC has been a reliable host since the 1990s.

Excellent discounts for managed VPS hosting!

Important: At digitalFAQ.com, we only recommend top quality hosts, not just any host that pays big referral commissions.
You won't find us recommending lousy hosts like Godaddy, EasyCGI, JustHost, IX Webhosting, Yahoo, BlueHost, etc.
We want you to end up with a good host -- not a host that screws you (bad support, slow servers, etc) in order to pay us a big commission check!

Quote:
JaguarPC VPS Hosting Features:
  • 24/7/365 Tech Support via Live Phone, Chat, Email, Ticket System
  • 24/7/365 Proactive Monitoring
  • 100% Network Uptime with 10x SLA
  • 30 day money back guarantee
  • Detailed Support knowledge base with video tutorials
  • FREE VPS Managed services with control panel
  • FREE DataLockBox backups, R1soft daily backups
  • FREE VPS hardening and security
  • FREE Moving Assitance
  • FREE VPS management software SolusVM, or Virtuozzo for $5 more
  • Intel Xeon Multi-processor multi-core VPS Nodes
  • Registered ECC RAM packed VPS nodes, with generous reserves
  • Fully redundant 8x RAID-10 drive arrays for faster I/O
  • Quality Supermicro servers in our own Colo Cages
  • Never Oversold, your allowances are dedicated to only you
  • Root/Admin Access
  • Unlimited inbound bandwidth
  • FREE 3 VPS IP Addresses (more with justification)
  • FREE Enom Domain Reseller account
  • FREE Client/Support/Billing software Clientexec; or addon WHMCS for few dollars more
  • WHM/Cpanel vps optimized or choice of Interworx, DirectAdmin, Plesk for just $5/ month
  • Choice of OS; CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora Core, Suse, Windows
  • Comprehensive offering of VPS Addons available
Managed Linux VPS Hosting

Linux VPS Plus

25 GB Raid10 High I/O Diskspace
1,024 MB RAM Guaranteed (Was 512 MB RAM Guaranteed)
4,096 MB RAM Busrtable (Was 2,048 MB RAM Busrtable)
Equal share CPU (1 core min.)
3,000 GB Bandwidth
$19/month

Linux VPS Pro
50 GB Raid10 High I/O Diskspace
2,048 MB RAM Guaranteed (Was 1,024 MB RAM Guaranteed)
4,096 MB RAM Burstable (Was 2,048 MB RAM Burstable)
Equal share CPU (1 core min.)
3,000 GB Bandwidth
$29/month

Linux VPS Business
100 GB Raid10 High I/O Diskspace
4,096 MB RAM Guaranteed (Was 2,048 MB RAM Guaranteed)
8,192 MB RAM Busrtable (Was 4,096 MB RAM Busrtable)
Equal share CPU (2 cores min.)
5,000 GB Bandwidth
$49/month

Linux VPS Enterprise
150 GB Raid10 High I/O Diskspace
6,144 MB RAM Guaranteed (Was 3,072 MB RAM Guaranteed)
12,288 MB RAM Busrtable (Was 6,144 MB RAM Busrtable)
Equal share CPU (2 cores min.)
5,000 GB Bandwidth
$69/month

Comprehensive offering of VPS Addons available
  • ($1) I.P. Addresses(s)
  • ($10) 512 MB RAM
  • ($10) 10 GB Raid10 Disk space
  • ($20) 1,000 GB Bandwidth
  • ($39) Installed private SSL
  • ($5) WHM/cPanel optimized, DirectAdmin, Interworx, Plesk 100 Domain
  • ($2) RvSkin
  • ($2) Fantastico or Softalicuous
  • ($5) WHMCS
Why JaguarPC? The bottom line is because we truly care! We have been in this industry since 1998 and know we owe that all to our loyal clients. We put the client first in everything we do from tightly controlled and monitored machines to overall network performance. We have owned our own hardware, networking equipment, and supermicro servers for 13 years now. Our staff is mostly US based with new headquarters in Colorado Springs, and hey we're always hiring! Give us a call 24/7/365, live chat, email or drop by our community forums.

FAQ:
  1. What does your initial install and managed support cover? A detailed list can be found on our managed services page. We will : - provide the initial setup and secure services - provide upgrades to your OS including security patches - provide free remote hands for troubleshooting - provide free hardware replacement - provide a customized firewall - just about anything you need done serverwide
  2. Do you allow adult content? YES, we allow legal adult content
  3. Do you allow IRC or Proxy sites? No, sorry we do not.
  4. How long does it take to setup my VPS? It can vary from a few minutes to few hours due to the varying levels of verification every order goes through. If you wish to find out about your order status we welcome you to call us at any time.
  5. What is a lifetime discount? We invented it! Just search the forums for the first time the term was used here. Its when the discount stays with your account as long as you keep it. The discount can even be passed on to higher vps plans if you decide to upgrade later.
  6. What locations are available? We operate in Atlanta, New Jersey, Dallas, Phoenix, L.A., and the UK. However Atlanta is our main location and the other smaller footprints can sell out much faster. We are happy to accommodate any location but do not advertise them as available, they may not be without delays for new equipment. Depending on demand we tend to stock various areas faster than others.

Expired coupons
  • WHTNEWVPS: TWO months FREE (i.e. same as 2/3 OFF for 3 months prepaid), WHM/cPanel or choice of control panel just $5
  • WHDT: 2x RAM, 2x HDD, 2x bandwidth

- Save money when you shop at The Digital FAQ.
- Every day, we post some of the best online deals and coupons. We have exclusive offers that you won't find anywhere else!

- Did this site help you? Then become a Premium Member and support what we do!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

04-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

^Updated.
01-02-2013, 08:31 AM
Free Member

I tried using this code and thought the basic plan was $24 per month with cPanel. Unfortunately, it looks like they have changed it.

Price is not $19 per month for the Linux VPS Plus Plan, it is $239.40 per year or $19.95 per month.
cPanel is not $5. The cheapest option is "Managed Services & cPanel" for $102 a year or $8.50 per month.

Hence, the cost is $28.45 per month not $24 per month. They indicate second month free but it doesn't show it in the price. Perhaps it is deducted afterwards? Even if it is deducted afterwards, price is still over $26 a month. Am I doing something wrong or has the code changed. I have attached the order page in PDF as well.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf JaguarPC Order Form.pdf (139.9 KB, 0 downloads)
01-08-2013, 12:24 AM
Former Site Staff | Computers

It looks like they have changed their prices, but it is still one of the best cPanel services out there. It is still a really good deal and if I were you, I would still go ahead with them.