Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

LinkBack Thread Tools
08-18-2021, 05:09 AM
Free Member

Looking for a refurbished Panasonic NV-FS200(aka PAL variant of AG-1980):
-Known 'weak' capacitors must be replaced and the rest of the capacitors checked, replaced if necessary.
  1. Even if the known 'weak' capacitors are working/look fine, I would like them to be replaced as they probably are dying anytime now, and there're no VCR repair services here where I live(Singapore) so I can't take the risk sorry
-TBC must be fully functional and the deck must be tested and verified to output clean video signal.
-Sharpness adjustment(using the knob) must be tested and fully working
-Display being dim is fine as long as I can still see what's going on, completely not working would be a no-no
-Tape heads and path must be cleaned, with the tape paths also re-greased/lubricated.
-Internals should be clean without pet fur, cigarette tar or other nasties(like dead insects? idk).
-S-Video and audio input/output connectors must be fully working
-For physical condition, I don't mind scratches and faded paint, but dents would likely be a no-no unless I know the story behind them(as I fear the deck may have been dropped/hit before)
-Remote is preferred, but without is also ok.
-I would like to know if the VCR's alignment has been checked/corrected before, and if so when
-I need to know when was the last repair/servicing performed on the unit before deciding on a purchase cos I can't get any servicing here

Also looking for a refurbished PAL Panasonic DMR-ES10 DVD Recorder:
-Known 'weak' capacitors(on the power supply I believe?) must be replaced and the rest of the capacitors checked, replaced if necessary.
  1. Even if the known 'weak' capacitors are working/look fine, I would like them to be replaced as they probably are dying anytime now, and there're no VCR repair services here where I live(Singapore) so I can't take the risk sorry
-TBC must be fully functional and the deck must be tested and verified to output clean video signal(when used in pass-through mode especially).
-Sharpness adjustment(using the knob) must be tested and fully working
-Display being dim is fine as long as I can still see what's going on, completely not working would be a no-no
-DVD Components don't need to be working, will only be using it for TBC pass-through
-Internals should be clean without pet fur, cigarette tar or other nasties(like dead insects? idk).
-S-Video and audio input/output connectors must be fully working
-For physical condition, I don't mind scratches and faded paint, but dents would likely be a no-no unless I know the story behind them(as I fear the deck may have been dropped/hit before)
-Remote is preferred, but without is also ok.
-I would like to know if the VCR's alignment has been checked/corrected before, and if so when
-I need to know when was the last repair/servicing performed on the unit before deciding on a purchase cos I can't get any servicing here

By the way I live in Singapore(a country that's just one city, so shipping anywhere within Singapore is the same cost), if I can get a price quote inclusive of shipping(estimated is fine) it'll be appreciated! And I would like very protective packaging materials please, it'll definitely be a long trip to Singapore so the units will be needing that extra protection

Sorry if I sound nasty, might be a symptom of my paranoia towards electronics(especially equipment this old) breaking down in my hands. Thanks everyone!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

Tags
es10, nv-fs 200, panasonic, re-capped