digitalFAQ.com Forum

digitalFAQ.com Forum (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/)
-   Marketplace (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/marketplace/)
-   -   For Sale: Lot of stereo equipment, other gear (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/marketplace/12470-sale-lot-stereo.html)

MarioGuy789 01-29-2022 01:27 PM

For Sale: Lot of stereo equipment, other gear

25 Attachment(s)
Buckle up everyone, this is a big one! (Okay, maybe not too big or impressive, but this stuff is taking up room in my house and I don't need it anymore).

There are 25 images attached to give you a better idea of what's on offer, I will attach more later or upon request.

For sale in this listing is a great number of things consisting of the following:

1. (One) Technics SH-8046 7-Channel Stereo Graphic Equalizer
$140

2. (One) Technics SU-V96 Stereo Integrated Amplifier
$75

3. (One) Technics ST-S96 Quartz Synthesizer AM/FM Stereo Tuner
$40

4. (One) Technics SL-P222 Compact Disc Player with standard RCA and Digital Optical outputs
$40

5. (One) Harman/Kardon AVR 20-II 5.1 Surround AV Receiver
$95

6. (One) Panasonic AG-DS850 S-VHS VCR (Dysfunctional)
$50

7. (One) Panasonic AG-DS840 S-VHS VCR (Dysfunctional)
$50

8. (One) HyperX Quadcast USB Microphone
$75

9. (One) VIZIO V-Series 5.1 Sound Bar (Complete in Open Box)
$120

10. (One) Creative SoundBlaster External USB Sound Card
$20

11. (One) Sony WH-XB900N Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones (Complete in Open Box, Damaged)
Not exactly sure of a price on this one, contact me for additional details

12. (Two) Sets of Unused Panasonic AY-HDV276AMQ HDV Cassettes, both come in original boxes and plastic wrap
$30 for both together

13. (One) Realistic brand Stereo 8-Track player (Partially Dysfunctional, program button does not work)
$15

14. (One) Pioneer DVL-909 NTSC-J Laserdisc Player WITH REMOTE (Completely Dysfunctional, but can definitely be used for parts)
$150

15. (One) Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile Rapid Fire Keyboard (Complete in Open Box)
$70

I accept offers and will negotiate. I will also sell multiple items together, please ask for details.

For the stereo equipment, I am including all required power cables and will also throw in some RCA cables at no additional cost if requested (they're not the highest quality, but they're free).

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you want any more details. All of these pieces of equipment have been thoroughly tested to the best of my ability, but I will be sure to do a retest of all of this stuff because it's been a while.

I am located in Maine and ship exclusively to the 48 contiguous United States due to the shipping costs on most of these items. Shipping, unless I specify otherwise, is to be paid by the buyer. Shipping and packing fees will be quoted beforehand. I primarily prefer to ship via UPS due to some very shoddy performance by FedEx over the last several months.

Thanks for dropping by!