Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

LinkBack Thread Tools
12-20-2022, 05:50 PM
Free Member

Selling 1 fully-tested DataVideo TBC-1000 with new high-reliability PSU

Asking Price: $1599
  • I am open to trades, or partial trades (payment + trade)
  • I'm specifically interested in a Bright Eye 75 and/or a AIW capture stick. (The recommended model)
USPS Shipping: FREE
  • Full Insurance Included (A $40 Value!) (Lower 48 U.S. States only)
  • International shipping possible - but will have to be calculated.
This Sale Includes:
  • The DataVideo TBC-1000 Time Base Corrector
  • Printed Copy of Owners Manual
  • New in box MEAN WELL Low Noise / High Reliability Power Supply
  • Model: SGA25U12-P1J, purchased for this sale specifically. (~$30 Value)
  • Printed Copy of Power Supply Data Sheet
  • Note: The MEAN WELL SGA25U12-P1J power supply is a replacement for the original power supply. It was carefully matched by a technician to the original. Do not use any other power supply with this unit, except an original or another MEAN WELL SGA25U12-P1J.
  • This model of power supply has been in consistent use with the unit for 3 years with zero issue. A new power supply of the same model was purchased for this sale.
Condition:

This TBC-1000 has been fully tested – including all audio and S-Video ports.
Everything functions as it should, guaranteed for 30 days - or your money back!
Cosmetically, the unit has a few small scuffs and scratches, (see pictures) but is in overall great condition for a used unit.

“Warranty Void If Removed” stickers are fully intact and undamaged. (The original warranty is long out of date, but I offer a 30 day warranty on all purchases. (See bottom.)

History of Unit:

The original owner was a house of worship that did limited A/V broadcasting in the early 2000s. It was quickly made obsolete by digital tech, and placed in basement storage.

I purchased the unit in a 2019 clearing sale. Since then, I have occasionally used it in digitizing old videos (and to remove dreaded Macrovision!)

The original power supply was missing. However, I did my due diligence and reached out to a video technician friend who recommended the low-noise high-reliability MEAN WELL SGA25U12-P1J, so as to not damage the unit. (Noisy power supplies can also cause video distortion.)

The unit has worked flawlessly with this power supply for the past 3 years.

I purchased a new power supply of the same model (via Mouser) for this sale – so the power supply is 100% brand new.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg TBC-1000.jpg (211.2 KB, 14 downloads)
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

Tags
datavideo, sync pulse tbc stabilizer, tbc, tbc-1000, time base corrector